HD709 Firmware and Software Updates
19-02-19 NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE for ZAAPTV HD709/609/X and MAAXTV LN6000. If you need help with this Update, go to either our Facebook Page or our Youtube Channel
Step by step instructions for HD709 Reset, Factory Reset and Firmware Update.
13-07-18 ZAAPTV have released an Update which has updated the User Interface and fixed several issues.
For those of you who have not yet done a Factory Update or have an issue as a result of the Factory Update, we have provided the following information to assist you.
IF YOUR DEVICE IS SHOWING DEVICE STORAGE FULL MESSAGE OR IS NOT STARTING
Please follow the instructions below.
Factory Reset (Software): Preferred Method
1. Go to the Settings. This can be found down the bottom after the Movies section. Press the home or back buttons if you are on another screen.
2. Go to SETTINGS and Select STORAGE AND RESET
3. Select FACTORY RESET and ERASE EVERYTHING
4. Wait for device to reboot
5. After Rebooting, you will be asked to Authorize the Device. Please press Proceed. You will then see an Authorization Code as shown below.
6. You will need to Authorize your Device. You can do this by calling our Office during Business Hours on 03 9001 4526 or send us your Authorization Code through our website and click on the Contact Us link: https://globetv.com.au/contact – the Authorization Code expires after 1 hour.
HD709 Factory Reset (Hardware) instructions: ONLY if you are unable to complete the above steps
1. Unplug the Power Adaptor from your ZAAPTV device
2. Insert a paperclip or suitable small object into the Reset button. The HD709 Reset button is located on the underside of the device.
DO NOT PRESS HARD ON THE RESET BUTTON AS YOU WILL DAMAGE THE DEVICE.
3. Apply Power to your ZAAPTV device whilst holding the paperclip for 10-15 seconds
4. Using your Remote Control, go down to Wipe Data/Factory Reset, press OK
5. Go down, to “Yes — delete all user data” and press ok
6. Once this has been, Reboot Now
7. After Rebooting, you will be asked to Authorize the Device. Please press Proceed. You will then see an Authorization Code as shown below.
8. Please call our Support Team to Activate the device on 03 9001 4526 press Option 2.
If you are calling outside of Business Hours, please send an SMS Text with your Full Name, Customer No and Mob: 0490035639.
Alternatively, complete the Contact Us form by clicking the link below. In the “Your Message” section, please type in the Authorisation code shown on the screen: https://globetv.com.au/contact
If you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Alternatively, we request you complete a Support Ticket: https://globetv.com.au/submit-ticket before calling our Office.
To purchase any Accessories, Renewal or other Products and Services, you can do this from our website.
We thank you for your co-operation and your patience whilst ZAAPTV (overseas) have updated the software.