All TV programming, video-streaming, apps and games were designed with the big screen in mind. Experience the high quality of 1080P videos, movies and live TV in multiple languages. Combined with the ZAAPTV™ MARKET you’ll have access to unlimited experiences.
To get the high-quality Smart TV experience, connect your TV with the ZAAPTV™ HD509N device, add high-speed internet (Wi-Fi or Ethernet), and your TV connected experience will start.
Length: 170mm / 6.7in.
Width: 135mm / 5.3in.
Height: 30mm / 1.2in.
Weight: 0.4kg / 0.88 lb.
ZAAPTV™ OS 32-bit, Ver. 4.1.
3x USB Socket (A type)
1x Audio/Video analog output
1x Coaxal Jack 1x HDMI Socket
1x LAN Socket (Mega)
1x TF card Slot
Built-in WIFI (Adjustable WIFI antenna)
CPU RK3066 Dual Core 1.5 Ghz.
GPU Quad GPU technology.
Memory 1 GB DDR3.
Flash 4 GB MLC Nand.
WIFI Realtek 802.11b/g/n, 802.3, 802.3u.
POWER SUPPLY SPECIFICATIONS:
Power Supply(Adapter) DC 5V/2A
Power Indicator (LED) Power “On”: Green / Standby: Red.
1x DC Input Jack
|Decoder formats||HD MPEG1/2/4, RM/RMVB(8/9/10), H.264, HD AVC/VC-1,Xvid/DivX 3/4/5/6, Divx HD, Divx Plus HD, RealVideo8/9/10|
|Media formats||AVI, Rm ,Rmvb, MKV, ISO, VOB, DAT,MPG/MPEG, MP4, MOV, TS, XVID, WMV, ASF, FLV|
|USB Host||High Speed USB 2.0 Support U Disk and USB HDD|
|HDD File System||FAT16/FAT32/NTFS/EXT3|
|HD video output||HD max. 1920×1080 pixels|
|Other||1080p 24Hz support, PPPoE support|
|Audio Digital-to-analog converter||192kHz/24-bit|
|Digital audio output||Optical/HDMI|
|Video output signal||NTSC and PAL TV system|
|Analog video output||CVBS|
|Digital video output||HDMI|
110V/240V Power adaptor with US/EU/UK/AU plug
Remote Control with Batteries.
10/100 Ethernet Cable
HDMI Cable ( AV Cable Optional Not in Box )
* We recommend an ADSL2+ connection with an Internet Speed of 6Mbps and above.
* For best streaming performance we also suggest a fixed Ethernet cable connection between the ZAAPTV device and the modem
* If you are unable to install the ZAAPTV device with an Ethernet connection and your ZAAPTV device is more than 6-7m from the modem, then we recommend a Powerline Adaptor.
To buy a Powerline Adaptor from our store, click on the link below:
TP-LINK AV600 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit Model: TL-PA411KIT
Many things can interfere with your modem’s Wi-Fi signal and this can significantly affect the performance of your ZAAPTV device creating buffering and freezing problems whilst streaming your Favourite Greek or Arabic TV Channels.
If you are experiencing Buffering or Freezing problems, we suggest you read our post on Wi-Fi:
Warranty on the ZAAPTV HD509 devices are as follows:
- NEW – this is a NEW item which includes all Cables, Remote Controls and packaging in NEW Condition. Includes 2 Years Service and 12 Months Warranty on the ZAAPTV device.
- REFURBISHED – this is a used item which may have some minor marks or damage on the hardware device but is in as NEW Condition. All Cables, Remote Controls and packaging are in NEW Condition. Includes 2 Years Service and 6 Months Warranty on the ZAAPTV device.
- 2nd HAND/ USED – this is a used item which may have some minor marks or damage on the hardware device. All Cables, Remote Controls and packaging are in NEW Condition. Includes 2 Years Service and 3 Months Warranty on the ZAAPTV device.
- 2nd HAND/ USED – same as above, but Does Not Include Subscription.
All Warranty is back to base, which means the Customer must pay for shipping to send any item to our Offices.
Product Support: This item comes with Email only support through the Ticketing System available on the GlobeTV.com.au website.
If you require Full product support, this can be purchased separately. Full Product Support will give you access to Email, Website and Phone Support for the life of the product.
The cost of Full Product Support is $50 per year – ie. 1 Year costs $50 and 2 years costs $100.
You can purchase Full Product Support from this link https://globetv.com.au/product/12-months-extended-warranty-and-vip-support-pack